Terms & Conditions
1. Horses will not be treated without the prior consent from their veterinary surgeon.
2. Treatment is undertaken entirely at the owners risk.
3. Horses with infectious or contagious conditions will not be treated.
4. It is the owners responsibility to notify the massage therapist during a course of treatments if the horses injury or condition worsens or the veterinary surgeon advises the treatment should be suspended or stopped.
5. The massage therapist reserves the right to refuse treatment.
6. Owners are required to provide an appropriate handler for each treatment session and to provide safe and adequate equipment in order to do so such as head collar, lead rope etc.
7. The massage therapist reserves the right to use video or still photography taken during the sessions.
8. The massage therapist does not take any responsibility for any accident or injury sustained by the handler or other whilst the horse is undergoing massage treatment.
9. The massage therapist is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings or property whilst on the premises.